Thursday 3 November 2011

Trick o' Treat!!

So, these past few weeks have been FLYING by and yet, it feels like forever until they end.
I can't get used to it being SO dark so early this year, and the weather sure has become cold very fast!
Maybe they will actually be right about our "coldest" winter yet... since we've been hearing that for the last 3 years..
ANYWAYS
I just fnished my Halloween Mini sessions and they were FABULOUS. I just loved seeing all the cute costumes and the great families who came out for them! I hope to see you all again next year or maybe for some other shoots :)
Here's some photos of just a few of the Mini's I had!

PLUS I am also doing CHRISTMAS MINI'S and these are my available times and days! (after the pix! :)  )



















***Spaces are still available for! Christmas Mini's on November 26th (Surrey/Langley Location) and Dec 10th (Langley Location.) $45 for 30 minute session, 25 Images on Disc and a Photo Slide Show DVD/CD to music. Locations to be announced on NOVEMBER 6TH.
Time's Available on Nov 26th:
11am (tentatively) , 11;30, 12:00 and 12:30
Time's Available on Dec 10: , 11;30, and 12:30

No comments:

Post a Comment