Wednesday 9 November 2011

Put on lots of clothes, it's gettin' COLD in here!

oh Nelly..
but yea, it sure is getting COLD. Definitely the COLDEST October/November I have seen here in a while.
But as long as there is no rain, I can deal ;)

I've been envious of all the people going away on holidays... man, I wish I could too. I love love love what I do between being a mommy,  preschool teacher, reading instructor and of course, photographer - but it's nice just to pack up and get away for a while.
But I'm really stoked for all the photo-shoots coming up! I loooove Christmas and I can't believe how close it's coming!

I still have spaces available for the Christmas mini's too!
30 min session and 25 images on disc with slideshow DVD/CD of images to Christmas music. All for $45

Campbell Valley Park - South NOV 26TH: FULL
Dogwood Christmas Tree Farm - DEC 10TH: 11:30, 12:00, 12:30



OH and just ONE MORE 'LIKE' until I hit 100! Then contest time!
When I hit 150, a Giveaway!
Keep on Clicking!
<3 JML

No comments:

Post a Comment