Wednesday 21 September 2011

Won't Let iT Get Me (personal)

for the past few months, I have been so busy.
I know, I say that a lot, lol, but it's true.. sometimes I ask "WHY do I do this to myself?" and then I look at my son and know why.
To those that know me, it's no secret that I want the best in life for my family - and that we are dreaming of owning our own place someday.
It doesn't have to have 4 acre land, or 500 rooms, just... a place we can grow in.

I admit, I feel horrible most days because I don't get to spend lots of time with my family, and I feel my son isn't bonding with me... but all I have to do is make a silly face and he's all giggles!
PHEW <3
Sometimes I do amaze myself with how much I do... and I can't believe I can fit it all in there!
I sell Avon, BeautiControl, I work semi-full time in a full, and busy Preschool during the day and I teach Reading Classes in the evenings... and of course, I have Photography <3
But I wouldn't give it up for the world!!
Preschool and photography are my HUGE passions in life, and even though I'm a log on the floor by 9pm, I still love it - especially knowing there are people that love what I do!

But when it comes down to it.. I just have to look at my son and think "This is for YOU"
because it is... He has inspired me to do this and we'll have a real family space soon <3




This for You Jarron - Love Mommy <3 xoxo








No comments:

Post a Comment