Monday 12 September 2011

Busy Busy Busy... What?

It has been *so* super busy these past few days.. a good busy, but busy.
We braved Buntzen Lake again to do the all around hike, and wow - it was so much harder this time around, probably because I had a backpack... but I did it!
Soon this baby weight will be gone!
Family weekends are so great - and so is the fall.
I am SO excited for fall.. I guess it means Christmas is closer :)
but no, I really do love the fall... all the leaves changing colours, pumpkins, apples, harvest time.. it's just such a gorgeous time of the year.
I hope to take lots and lots and lots of photos of it! Hopefully of some families too!

But.. here are some great pics of our family weekend - and remember to check out the FB page!!
I have an AWESOME contest going on to win a FREE photoshoot!

Keep on Clicking <3

JML












NO more Swings Plz!




                                   










No comments:

Post a Comment