Monday 5 September 2011

Going To The Chapel... :)

On Saturday, I had the absolute pleasure of not only being a guest at a very special wedding, but had the opportunity to take some pictures of the FANTASTIC couple and of their day as a whole :)
The weather was just gorgeous and I was super excited to see that there wasn't a single cloud!
Eileen just looked radiant and her now hubby, Wyness looked pretty darn sharp too!
Oh and my son was pretty smashing as well... purple tux and all! :)

The ceremony was lovely, the flowers were gorgeous and it was just such a special and intimate day :)
I wish them both the very best in their lives together and more happiness than their hearts can hold!

Keep on Clicking!
<3 JML


My Son :)





Bride's brother, Ben






Mother of the Groom


Mother of the Bride :)
Viewing his Bride for the time that day!







Father, and beautiful bride, Eileen



























Trying to peek into the hall... :)



cousins!

















1 comment: