Thursday 15 December 2011

Oh Christmas Tree

I can't believe it's almost Christmas.
Reall, where has this year GONE?!
I blink and my son turns ONE. And now, the holidays are fast apporcihing us.
...
.. have I even GONE shopping?
no
Will I?
I hope so!

This week was INSANE.
A good insane though!
The preschool had their annual presentation and we held a dinner, a raffle draw and they sang their hearts out.
Some literally!

It's such a joy to see children so excited this time of year. Though, I admit I am having a really hard time feeling festive.
So much seems so rushed... even the Christmas music isn't kicking in for me.
Not even JOSH GROBAN(He is my secret husband... just don't tell mine ;) )

But i did find some time to snag pictures of my tree, and some of the special ornaments on it!
some that grudgingly go up to..... and ones before they were smashed by Jarron.... oh well :P







No comments:

Post a Comment