Wednesday 1 February 2012

Gruelling


It's been a gruelling last couple of weeks.. just so much to do, not enough time to do it, making time and regretting it later.. the whole lack of sleep thing.. you get the picture lol

Had a blast last weekend though doing two more "LITTLE LOVE" sessions and on Sunday I put up a new special and created some images on the weekend to help promote it!
Spent all day Sunday creating mini-posters for the future featured promotions coming up too!
Going to have one for every month of the year!
(I just never remember to even put up the darn things)
..like I said: it's been gruelling... lol

FEB's promotion btw is:
15 Portrait images on CD for $25 :)
Feb 11, Feb 18th and Feb 25th!
Limited spaces so book now!

check the website out for more info on this and other investments!
http://www.wix.com/jml_photography/jml-photography#!specials

aaahhhhh... :)
It's just one of those weeks where the weekend can't get here fast enough.
But I took the time yesterday to capture some fun moments with my son!
I don't get to see him much during the day between the preschool and when I get home.. but as you will see.... he was enjoying something to the extreme...





yummers!!

yup, definitley needs a bath now

he hates the face cloth... haha

mmmm bubbles!

ready for bed!


Keep on Clicking!
<3 JML

No comments:

Post a Comment