Monday 15 August 2011

Dog Days

What a busy busy week it's been for me... not too much in the way of photography, but just life in general.
It can be SO frustrating that the days just pass me by.. I have so much to accomplish, or would like to at least and yet it never seems to get done... or well, i feel that way!

But that's why i love photos. I get so caught up in the moment, but photos i can reflect and reminisce about for hours. Makes me feel like I haven't missed much at all because I can revisit special moments over and over and over again!

That's my little corner of wisdom and thought for the day, lol
Here are some pictures of a fun day at the park with some special guests!

Keep on Clicking!

<3 JML










***  $40 PHOTO SPECIALS HAVE BEEN EXTENDED UNTIL SEPTEMBER 10th 2011!! Email @ JML_PHOTOGRAPHY@HOTMAIL.COM ! *** :D

No comments:

Post a Comment